Heating and Air Conditioning
Cooking and Dining Utensils, Dishes,
Large Coffeemaker in Kitchen on Main Level
Kitchen and Dining Rooms
Large Kitchen and Dining Room on Main Level
Smaller Kitchen on Lower Level
Top Floor | Sleeps 16
Lower Level | Larger Room Sleeps 10
Lower Level | Smaller Room Sleeps 6
Main Floor | Facilitator/Pastor's Private Bedroom with King-Size Bed and Private Bath
Top Floor | Private Room with Queen-Size Bed and Bunkbed
Top Floor | Private Room with Queen-Size Bed and Sleeping Couch
Note: Beds are furnished with sheets and blankets.
Two Large Meeting Rooms with CD, DVD, and White Board
(Projector Not Included)
Wheel Chair Accessible
Top Floor | 2 Bathrooms with 3 Showers, 3 Toilets and 4 Lavatories
Main Floor | Half Bath with Handicap Access and Private Bath Adjacent to Facilitator/Pastor's Bedroom
Lower Level | 2 Bathrooms with 3 Showers and 4 Lavatories
Note: Towels are also provided for use at the facility.
Pool Table on Lower Level
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Guests are responsible for their own meals and food. There is a kitchen with utensils, dishes, pots/pans, etc.
- Families and corporate groups will be charged sales tax.
- 12-person group minimum on weekends.
- Unless prior accommodations are made, check in will be at 3:00 p.m. and check out will be at 12:00 p.m. (Please let us know if you need a different timeframe. We will accommodate if possible.)
- A $200 deposit is required to secure the date that is reserved at the time of booking. 30 days prior to the retreat, one half of the billing will be due. At the time of the retreat, the balance is required. Billing fees are based on the estimated number of participants.
- Payment by checks are accepted. Checks should be sent to Jabez Retreat Center, 705-B SE Melody Lane, PMB 135, Lee's Summit, MO 64063.
- Cancellation Policy: 30 days prior to the retreat, the fees could be returned or applied to a future open date. Within 30 days, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Fireworks, guns and weapons are prohibited at Jabez Retreat Center.
- Smoking is not allowed inside Jabez Retreat Center.
- Youth group leaders must confer with Jerry Finke at 816-719-7325 prior to booking.
- Overnight capacity is 40 people. Single-day events limited to 75 people.
Jabez Retreat Center, Inc., is available for Pastor retreats and group retreats for all Christian denominations. Come for spiritual renewal, rest and meditation. It is large enough to sleep 40, but designed so that a Pastor alone or with a spouse might get away for a time of rest and reflection.
Completed in 2009, it is nestled in the hill country of Missouri just west of Chillicothe. Travel time is 1.5 hours from downtown Kansas City, Missouri. Situated on 50 acres, the retreat has two large meeting rooms and a large kitchen to prepare meals. Jabez also has a prayer garden and nature trails.
Prayer support is greatly appreciated. Jabez Retreat Center is non-profit and has a 501 c3 tax-deductible designation.
Jabez Retreat Center
15050 Liv 415, Mooresville, MO 64664
The Board of Jabez Retreat Center
705-B SE Melody Lane, PMB 135
Lee's Summit, MO 64063